Podcast     Twitter     Facebook     Xbox 360 Deals     Playstation Deals     Nintendo Deals     PC & Mobile Deals     All Latest Deals 

Last visit was: It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 2015 Release List. What Floats Your Boat?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Ugly Geezer
PSN Gamer Tag: UglyGeezer
Twitter Username: UglyGeezer
Steam Tag: UglyGeezer
Here's an outline of 2015's major and so far announced release list (all credit to GameCentral for the release list). All sardonic opinion is mine own.

2nd January. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)

Not officially out, but it is on sale and is said to be a corker.

30th January. Dying Light (XO/PS4/PC)

From the makers of Dead Island - Techland.
It looks rather good in videos, but so did Dead Island and there was something very wrong with those games.

10 February – Evolve (XO/PS4/PC)

From the makers of L5D, the open Beta failed to impress, some are saying the full games is a whole lot more.

20 February – The Order: 1886 (PS4)

The PS4 Victorian steampunk 3rd person shooter has caused concern for some that have played it, will the final game silence the doubters?

13 March – Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (360/PS3/XO/PS4/PC/PSV)

The episodic game gets it's first chapter with the 'popular' (really Capcom?) character Barry Burton's return.

20 March – Battlefield Hardline (360/PS3/XO/PS4/PC)

Possibly one of EA's sillier of many silly mistakes was doing an open Beta for the online component of this game, at a time that BF4 wasn't working and a lot of gamers were rather pissed off.
What we haven't really seen much of yet is the single player campaign developed by Visceral Games.

20 March – Project CARS (Wii U/XO/PS4/PC)

Another delayed game, but could be all the better for it. It was looking sumptuous in September, could be one for race fans to really get excited about.

27 March – Bloodborne (PS4)

Another Sony exclusive and this one looks fucking good.
By the brains behind the first Dark and Demons Soul's, with more focus on action on horror.

14 April – Mortal Kombat X (360/PS3/XO/PS4/PC)

The MK re-boot a couple of years back was a hoot, now the developer has been sharpening their skills on Injustice games, this could and should be a whole lot more polished.

24 April – Dead Island 2 (XO/PS4/PC)

With a new developer (Yager Development, the guys behind Spec Ops The Line) this actually has my interest piqued.

19 May – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (XO/PS4/PC)

A few times delayed now and looking all the better for it, looking sumptuous and it has to be said - incredible.

May – Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS)

From developers of Advance Wars comes a new turn based strategy IP. Day one for me.

2 June – Batman: Arkham Knight (XO/PS4/PC)

With Rocksteady back at the helm on the new hardware, this looks like it could be the best Batman game yet?

Q2 2015 – Quantum Break (XO)

By the devs of Alan wake (which I thought was a laughable let down).

Q2 2015 – Splatoon (Wii U)

Nintendo rather spiffing looking and very innovative looking multiplayer shooter. I saw it at EG las year and it has to be said it looked a blast.

First half 2015 – The Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (3DS)

As long as they don't tinker too much, this is one unusual and strange/comp lax Zelda games made. It's genius and a dark game. Can not wait for this.

Second half 2015 – Halo 5: Guardians (XO)

The online Beta is looking quite good! The snake eats it's own tail and everyone is kept full (CoD copies Halo, Halo copies CoD.. Ad-infinitum).
Please give me Cortana back.

Christmas 2015 – Star Wars: Battlefront (XO/PS4/PC)

I think we can all agree, Star Wars is overrated pap, right?

well with the new mundane film on the way and these games coming out, no escape from that shit next Xmas.

Christmas 2015 – Rise Of The Tomb Raider (XO)

Xbox One controversial exclusive, will Lara have the balls to go up against Drake in a head to head?

2015 – Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4)

The UC team at Naughty Dog have apparently had a few drams in the last couple of years, can they still work that magic?

2015 – The Division (XO/PS4/PC)

There were pools of geek-cum in the streets when this was first shown, looked dull to me (I still knocked one out, just to stay cool).

Late 2015 – Assassin’s Creed Victory (XO/PS4/PC)

Victorian London is my dream AC setting.... But Unity :-|

Good news! Different team to Unity, my fingers are firmly crossed.

2015 – Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

A name change and a delay, the Wii first game was rather spiffing, hopes are hight and hopes are solid. This game will be full of win.

2015 – Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (360/PS3/XO/PS4/PC)

Kojima's most ambitious game to date, some rumours that we may be seeing in sooner than we expected as well.

2015 – Star Fox (Wii U)

PLEASE GET IT RIGHT! PLEASE GET IT RIGHT!

2015 – The Division (XO/PS4/PC)
More pools of cum, Tom Clancy mainly bores the shit out of me.

2015 – Homefront: The Revolution (XO/PS4/PC)

Erm... This is still a thing. Changes in developers/publishers and oh, it's set around the friendly North Koreans.. What more could go wrong?

Rainbow Six: Siege (XO/PS4/PC)

OKAY! I'm drowning in cum, they all blend into one Tom Clancy game to me. My hands are up (and sticky).

2015 – The Legend Of Zelda (Wii U)

My name is Lee and I love Zelda. You would have to be a cunt to say this doesn't look sweet though.

2015 – Just Cause 3 (XO/PS4/PC)

To my shame I haven't played any of these games. No multi at launch must mean multi is in the works.

2015 - Mad Max (360/PS3/XO/PS4/PC)

On the subject of Just Cause, a Mad Max game by their developer.

2015 – Fortnite (PC)

Free to play game by Cliffy Fucking Grow up B. Eat shit please Cliffy.

2015 – Persona 5 (PS3/PS4)

I'm so happy this will be getting a PS4 release. Out in America this year, hopefully Europe (given Atlus's track record with this shit, who knows).

2015 – No Man’s Sky (PS4/PC)

Everyone agrees that it looks stunning and everyone is blown away that a tiny team is behind such a giant. Will it actually be fun to play? Will it really be out this year?

2015 – Fable Legends (XO)

A 4X4 multiplayer game that has't been seen in public for a while......

2015 – Battleborn (XO/PS4/PC)

Whilst Gearbox take a break from Borderlands, they've come up with this; a fps with moba elements.

2015 – Crackdown (XO)

Everyone's braid-dead shooter gets another outing.

There are a heap of others, some more HD upgrades that nobody asked for, the new 3DS (still no EU release date) Monster Hunter 3DS....

What floats your boat FGUK'rs?

A golden year?

Add to that massive list a heap of surprise releases not even announced yet (E3 will be a corker) looks like a very full year.

Offline Profile E-mail Personal album  

Post subject: Re: 2015 Release List. What Floats Your Boat?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:12 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Mr Baddog 28
PSN Gamer Tag: Mrbaddog28
Twitter Username: Mrbaddog28
Steam Tag: Mrbaddog28
Some potentially excellent games to look forward to this year. High on my list are-

Bloodborne, a day one purchase, like what I've seen so far and I'm a big fan of Dark Souls

Batman Arkham Knight, love the Batman series, even Origins !!

The Order despite the rumors, I can't help myself, want it !!

Battlefield Hardline, enjoyed the Beta and I'm hopeful this will work ;-)

Mortal Kombat, grew up playing these games, looks incredible

Splatoon looks fun and it is high on my daughters list

Uncharted 4, well it's an Uncharted game :-D

Rainbow 6 the E3 trailer was highly scripted, but this could be amazing

Legend of Zelda Wii U, just wow :-D

Last but not least is GTA V on PC, hopefully the online heists will be released soon

Keeping my fingers crossed this year as 2014 was one of the worst in terms of gaming.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: bwortang
PSN Gamer Tag: bwortang
Twitter Username: bwortang
Steam Tag: bwortang
I think 2014 was not such a good year as number of games were pushed back to 2015 an some that were released probably should have been pushed back..

I think a lot of 2015 I'll probably be playing games from 14 an before, trying to batter down that pile, what I am looking forward to is;

Battlefield Hardline - I enjoyed the multiplayer beta, they just released it at a time we were pissing blood over the BF4 fucklag. Intreagued by what the single player has to offer.

GTA5 - have held back on the ps4 version waiting for it to come out on pc, not specifically as I think it will look better, but the modding on 4 took it on a whole new level so I'm hoping to see what they can do to 5.

Project Cars - this looks real, can't wait to give it a go when it's out an hope it was just delayed for a wax an wash as opposed to an engine rebuild.

The Division - looks very good, hope they can deliver.

EVE Valkyrie - I'm not sure this is out this year, an I probably won't get a VR headset, but I'd like to see how this progresses if it does.

Just Cause 3 - loved the first 2, if multi is in it's likely to be added on by modded like 2, but hopefully there won't be so much of a delay between single an multi. Bags of fun to be had with that grapple hook.

Rainbow 6 - I've never been massively into the Rainbows, but this look like co-op tactical fun,an that's my favourite type of fun.

Looking at the above list, I am one single minded motherfucker. Can I shoot it?, yea? I'm in.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 am 

Xbox Gamer Tag: GraniteBeard
PSN Gamer Tag: GraniteBeard
Steam Tag: GraniteBeard100
The Witcher 3 is by far my most anticipated game for next year. I may even be tempted to upgrade my graphics card for it. In fact I've even been listening to the audio books recently in preparation. :ugeek: :oops:

Other than that most games are wait and see, although Uncharted 4 is likely to be a day one purchase.

My backlog is saturated with great games that I need to go back and play. So paying full price for games on release seems unnecessary in most cases. There are plenty in that list that I will probably pick up later when they are reduced though.

I would really like to pick up and get into Elite Dangerous now it has a full release, but I don't think I have the time to get properly invested in it at the moment. I'm currently still playing though Dragon Age and I probably need counselling for my Destiny addiction. :lol:

2015 looks like it should have some cracking games though.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject: 2015 Release List. What Floats Your Boat?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:12 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: SXFOXSTAR
Twitter Username: SXFOXSTAR
Steam Tag: SXFoxstar
Mortal Kombat looks amazing but will wait for the reviews as it has been hit and miss over the years.

Rainbow Six is the game for me if they keep the same style of play as Las Vegas as I loved that.

The Division intrigues me.

And i am hoping Mirrors Edge 2 is finally released as I loved the original.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I Like XboxOne, I Don't Judge You, Don't Judge Me, Gamers Unite!

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:48 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Benjo321
PSN Gamer Tag: Benjo321
Twitter Username: Benjo321
Bloodborne, Project Cars, Uncharted 4, Zelda, Splatoon, Persona 5 and Yoshi's Wooly World are the main ones that interest me.
Some of the smaller games like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Rime, Life is Strange are looking good too.

The Division looked interesting but I really don't trust Ubisoft these days (except for maybe the UbiArt stuff). Expect it to be full of micro transactions, locked-out uplay and companion app content and radio towers that unlock hundreds of side missions that clutter the mini-map!

Wonder if DayZ will get anywhere this year?! I think H1Z1 is meant to be out in early access this month too, so curious to see if that gains any ground (but then again, everyone's probably sick to death of unfinished open world zombie crafting survival games!)

Hoping I get round to playing a few more games with you lot again this year :-D

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:18 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: tovraa
PSN Gamer Tag: tovraa
Twitter Username: tovraa
Steam Tag: tovraa
Not buying any of them, but renting the shit out of them

I am tempted on only buying the starwars battlefield and uncharted 4

Also cod what ever the yearly one will be

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:33 am 

PSN Gamer Tag: walcalr01
Twitter Username: walcalr01
Steam Tag: walcalr01
I have Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight and The Division on preorder. The one release that's got me in a bit of a worry is The Division as I really want it to succeed and be a 90/9 out of 10/5 star game (basically all the high ratings) but all these problems Ubisoft has been having with their stuff have them doubts growing.

The other 3 games I have no doubt will get high scores :-D unless the devs have been lazy and left loads of bugs for us to criticize them about |_()

My gaming youtube check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/walcalr01/videos

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:21 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: The Disco Bison
Twitter Username: cakeboy79
Steam Tag: themanytentacles
Game Center Tag: themanytentacles
Evolve interests me, but I think I'll wait on that one for a while as I've got a load of tother games to play yet.

Project Cars is one I want, Battlefield Hardline can wait until I see some reviews

Halo 5 is a definite purchase

Splatoon might be interesting as well, along with Just Cause 3 and the new Assassins Creed. The Division will be a total flop - I just have this feeling, although I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Rainbow Six might be worth a look as well.

And I'm a cunt - I don't like Zelda at all

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: ContraryRhombus
PSN Gamer Tag: ContraryRhombus
Twitter Username: ContraryRhombus
I'm only really interested in the division and project cars. They look shit hot and that's what I need right now. There are a fair few items on the list that will go into my rental list, but my life is going to be consumed by project cars and destiny.

Offline Profile E-mail