Podcast     Twitter     Facebook     Xbox 360 Deals     Playstation Deals     Nintendo Deals     PC & Mobile Deals     All Latest Deals 

Last visit was: It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
 Post subject: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:06 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Noz UK
PSN Gamer Tag: Noz_UK
Twitter Username: Noz_UK
Steam Tag: Noz_UK
Game Center Tag: Noz_UK
The Disco Bison wrote:
I've seen a few other comments that their customer service is pretty shitty. I've got Watch Dogs on preorder from them with the Thief trade in offer so I'll see what they're like when that comes out.

Just noticed they as in GameStop have taken the full amount for watch dogs game!!!!! Sent of an email to say why this has happened, but getting the feeling they haven't received my trade in!!!!! Which was sent well over a month ago!

Sent from Planet zoN using my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: The Disco Bison
Twitter Username: cakeboy79
Steam Tag: themanytentacles
Game Center Tag: themanytentacles
I got an email from them saying they'd received my copy of Thief and the price I was due to pay would reflect that, although it wouldn't show on my account page. That was still showing £44.97 although I emailed them to ask if they could take the money early as my card expired at the end of April so they charged me about a month ago

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:34 am 

Highscores: 26
Apparently I'm a dirty dirty man. I've spent this week putting drops in my ears after going quite deaf on Monday & am getting my early syringed. Some of the clumps that I've been managing to dislodge have been nasty.

To celebrate afterwards I'm going to my lass's mam's 65th birthday party in an old people's home!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Profile E-mail Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:34 pm 

I'm such a twat!!!! Forgot to put proof of postage on my trade in game to gamestop!!! So as it's not turned up, I've paid full amount for the game!!! Now I've learnt my lesson I'll make sure next time!

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:44 pm 

Noz_UK wrote:
I'm such a twat!!!! Forgot to put proof of postage on my trade in game to gamestop!!! So as it's not turned up, I've paid full amount for the game!!! Now I've learnt my lesson I'll make sure next time!

Trade-in game that i sent months ago, has just been returned to me, no emails, or phone call from Gamestop, surprised they have actually returned it!!!!

on a plus note, i have a car game for again for PS4.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:56 am 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Jack1982
Twitter Username: @jon_wythenshawe
Steam Tag: Elmonk2
People who think indicators are optional extras.
Motorists with zero patience
Men who hit women
Electronic Arts Customer Service
FIFA15's advantage engine (fuck you goals conceded from corners at 90 minutes)
The fact that digital copies of games often cost MORE than the physical.
Supermarkets who offer amazing release prices... but charge full price six months down the line, AFTER a newer version has come out and everyone else has reduced the games to token prices
The non-word ''bae''
people who write text messages using phonetics (apologies to anyone who cannot help it, or find it easier due to a condition) but can spell perfectly usually
Teachers who don't care about their students.
People who do half a job, and then expect to be spoonfed
People who don't engage their brains when presented with a reletively simple obstruction.
The fact I have little common sense.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: ContraryRhombus
PSN Gamer Tag: ContraryRhombus
Twitter Username: ContraryRhombus
Have you ever met people? I have. Not for me.

Sadly, working as Geek Squad at Carphone Warehouse I get to meet endless amounts of these wankers every day. "I have a problem with this, I have a problem with that" is all I hear, yet most find it utterly disgusting to have to pay me to help them. It's the way I'm treated by colleagues and people that gets me the most. Do I look like a cunt? I must do.

Anyway, avoid people at all costs. They are shit.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:02 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: JEZ Blues
PSN Gamer Tag: jeblues
Twitter Username: Ian_Lennard
Steam Tag: JEBlues
Bt the wankers have dropped the line speed at my girlfriends, it now runs at 0.86 meg and this is all due to a new housing estate being built and bt deciding to plug the new lines into the existing cabinet. She can't have fibre as the cabinet is overloaded and even her neighbours who have fibre have been downgraded and bt doesn't care, yet it doesn't stop them from keep contacting her trying to flog the fibre, she even went through the whole ordering process when they phoned her to be told at the end that fibre was no longer available in her area

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:26 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Lamp Post 74
PSN Gamer Tag: Lamp_Post_74
Twitter Username: A1dy74
Steam Tag: Lamp Post 74
Game Center Tag: Lamp Post 74
Apple and their policy of redundancy when it comes to their products to try and force people to buy the new shit they come out with.

Case in point; the original iPad.

I had it two years before stuff started to not work with it now it's about as much use as a fart in an astronaut suit. It keeps crashing out of everything and browsing the web is a total joke if a site has video content up as it won't load the site and crashed back to the desktop. You cannot view videos on Twitter either as it keeps crashing. None of the apps update as if they did they would cease to work and there are no firmware updates to fix known issues with the device as Apple's response is to go buy a new one.

Now OK it's six years old this year so I cannot grumble too much from that side of things but they essentially abandoned this device years ago when they launched the iPad 2. I spent £500 on the bastard and I expect it to be useful for basic stuff like web browsing, Twitter and You Tube. I cannot even open emails with You Tube links in that I get from the channels I subscribe to because it wants to open the in built You Tube app that came with the iPad. I have a more up to date one that actually let's me watch and comment on videos when the iPad isn't crashing all over the shop but I cannot set that to default and I cannot even delete the old ass app that doesn't even work anymore because it's listed as one of the core apps on the device. Utter bollocks.

On top of that, their hardware is over rated shit. I used to be a huge Apple fan, got a MacBook Pro, and iMac and iPad and an iPhone but I won't buy any of their shit again.

The Bluetooth keyboard on my iMac just decided to stop working one day. Changed the batteries but the device won't even switch on. Tried the shoving tin foil down the battery compartment solution on Apple's own forum but that didn't work either. The thing just died. After wrestling with an old crappy keyboard for the past year I decided to go buy another proper Apple one today only to find that they want £75 for it. For a tiny Bluetooth keyboard that is utter shit in build quality! Balls to that. I bought I cheap clone one for £15 which looks the same and far works OK. It will probably blow up now I've said that but I won't give the shite bastards at Apple another penny of mine.

I do like that iPad Pro though.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:14 am 

PSN Gamer Tag: walcalr01
Twitter Username: walcalr01
Steam Tag: walcalr01
Aidy wrote:
Apple and their policy of redundancy when it comes to their products to try and force people to buy the new shit they come out with.

Case in point; the original iPad.

I had it two years before stuff started to not work with it now it's about as much use as a fart in an astronaut suit. It keeps crashing out of everything and browsing the web is a total joke if a site has video content up as it won't load the site and crashed back to the desktop. You cannot view videos on Twitter either as it keeps crashing. None of the apps update as if they did they would cease to work and there are no firmware updates to fix known issues with the device as Apple's response is to go buy a new one.

Now OK it's six years old this year so I cannot grumble too much from that side of things but they essentially abandoned this device years ago when they launched the iPad 2. I spent £500 on the bastard and I expect it to be useful for basic stuff like web browsing, Twitter and You Tube. I cannot even open emails with You Tube links in that I get from the channels I subscribe to because it wants to open the in built You Tube app that came with the iPad. I have a more up to date one that actually let's me watch and comment on videos when the iPad isn't crashing all over the shop but I cannot set that to default and I cannot even delete the old ass app that doesn't even work anymore because it's listed as one of the core apps on the device. Utter bollocks.

On top of that, their hardware is over rated shit. I used to be a huge Apple fan, got a MacBook Pro, and iMac and iPad and an iPhone but I won't buy any of their shit again.

The Bluetooth keyboard on my iMac just decided to stop working one day. Changed the batteries but the device won't even switch on. Tried the shoving tin foil down the battery compartment solution on Apple's own forum but that didn't work either. The thing just died. After wrestling with an old crappy keyboard for the past year I decided to go buy another proper Apple one today only to find that they want £75 for it. For a tiny Bluetooth keyboard that is utter shit in build quality! Balls to that. I bought I cheap clone one for £15 which looks the same and far works OK. It will probably blow up now I've said that but I won't give the shite bastards at Apple another penny of mine.

I do like that iPad Pro though.

Could be worse, at least you aren't falling for the iPhone trap :lol: where you feel the need for the next one that comes along

My gaming youtube check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/walcalr01/videos

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49