Podcast     Twitter     Facebook     Xbox 360 Deals     Playstation Deals     Nintendo Deals     PC & Mobile Deals     All Latest Deals 

Last visit was: It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am 

Highscores: 3
Xbox Gamer Tag: Frugal Daz
PSN Gamer Tag: BigSin1977
Twitter Username: FrugalDaz
Steam Tag: Frugal Daz
Game Center Tag: Frugal Daz
I have come to the conclusion that I am one of the grumpiest men on the face of this planet, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the things that piss me off on a daily basis!

Here are a few things that have chuffed me off over the last 24 hours:

• Cinema far too loud.
  • Car park too busy (leads to extreme rage)
  • Buying loads of stuff in the local grocery store and they never offer you a bag.
  • People that have to check about 3 different account when using a cashpoint (usually raining too)
What everyday things make you angry?

Offline Profile E-mail Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 am 

Delivery firms, "oh we are sorry its not our normal driver, he's agency so we don't know why your delivery is a day late or where your delivery is"

Taxi firms "yeah be with you in 10 minutes" - 30 mins later "oh really, well i didnt take the call"

Looking at me with distain, like im not saving the planet enough when i ask for normal plastic carriers in the supermarket

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 pm 

Twitter Username: MatJSimmons
People who are inconsiderate or rude in general.
I have to keep myself in check if I ever walk past 2 or more people who insist on taking up more space than they need to so that I have to sidle past getting bird shit on my clothes from the railing or whatever is there. This happens every time I go to work which involves the use of a footbridge. You can easily get three people past each other on that bridge with a little consideration, but the number of times I want to smack someone in the face for being selfish is astonishing.
Another inconsiderate thing that annoys me is people making me leave work late. I shut down a counter at a supermarket two nights a week, both times the counter officially closes one hour before the store does and I stop getting paid half an hour after the counter closes, half an our before the store. It is incredibly annoying for customers to ask me to serve them when a) half the counter is clearly closed (apparent by the fact they cannot see into the counter) and b) I am clearly closing the other half (apparent by the fact I am removing the products from display). A few customers will just accept that I am closed, once I spell it out to them, but most will either go off in a huff (one woman actually complained to the duty manager and then made up some bullshit about how I was rude to her) or actually give me verbal abuse.

Is it the rest of the world? Or me? :(

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm 

PSN Gamer Tag: slickjones
Twitter Username: abdo
This new environment fad. Everything has to be eco-friendly, climate-neutral, and other made-up words.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm 

Highscores: 26
Holding a door open for a woman for her to walk through and not even acknowledge me. I'd hold a door open for anyone behind me, I'm not trying to be sexist.

People not indicating at roundabouts!!!!!

Every time I go the petrol station the price of petrol has gone up.

People wearing sunglasses indoors, in the early morning or evening, in winter, in the north east of England! I can't remember what the sun looks like!?

Empty bottles of Bellabrusco. Because the 13 year olds that drink them on the street have to prove how hard they are by smashing them when they're finished with them.

Coming home after a long hot day at work in the summer in an area with high unemployment.

Offline Profile E-mail Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Mallowman87
PSN Gamer Tag: Mallowman87
Twitter Username: Mallowman87
People who think that GH games post GH3 are good.
People who think GHWT drums are better than RB drums.
People who think RB is the imitation franchise.
People who think that GHMetallica/GHSmashHits/GHVanHalen is better than The Beatles: Rock Band.
Oh, and this guy at Gaming Society at my Uni, who can't sing, yet upholds his right to sing by singing songs he can't sing. I have soft banned Eye of the Tiger, Sweet Home Alabama and Livin on a Prayer for exactly that reason. He even ruined The Final Countdown when I brought Lego Rock Band in.
If you're bad at vocals, and you KNOW you are bad at vocals, DO NOT SING! AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT SING LOUD!

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: SirStuie101
PSN Gamer Tag: SirStuie
Twitter Username: SirStuie
People who can't see how Labour has ruined our country

Parents who ignore their children causing trouble for others.

Every form of local entertainment closing down, often replaced by bars.

Taxes, Taxes, Taxes.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:59 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Benjo321
PSN Gamer Tag: Benjo321
Twitter Username: Benjo321
People who let their dogs shit in the street and don't clean it up

When you choose the shortest queue at the checkout and there's always a bloody hold-up

Red tape health and safety nonsense really winds me up. You have to jump through loads of hoops just to get things done these days

The relentless shit-ton of reality TV programming that take over the airwaves. I want to watch some decent telly damn it!

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:44 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: frugalnory
PSN Gamer Tag: nory316
Twitter Username: nory1884
Steam Tag: frugalnory
Game Center Tag: frugalnory
Right. Here goes then.

Bastard roadworks and massive pointless diversions that extend your journey by 45 minutes at least.

Scottish People who ignore supporting their local football team to follow a "big glasgow team" on the grounds of family loyalty or, even worse, religion.

BT getting away with charging (Inc line rental) twice as much as virgin for broadband despite offering a massively inferior service. Unless you actually live in the exchange of course.

Scrounging bastards who manipulate gullible people into giving them money.

Gullible folk who let themselves get continuously scammed by the aformentioned scrounging bastard.

And of course. People. And anywhere there are large quantities of them gathered.

I'll probably revisit this post often. That's just stuff of the top of my head just now.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: bickle77
Twitter Username: bickle77
Benefit fraudsters and the societal parasites who sponge off the state (i.e. those fuckers who don't feel the need to work because the government just give them money instead. Money that they get from me paying tax that I could be spending on my own family). Other than that there ain't much that gets to me - most shit just aint worth worrying about!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next