Podcast     Twitter     Facebook     Xbox 360 Deals     Playstation Deals     Nintendo Deals     PC & Mobile Deals     All Latest Deals 

Last visit was: It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: JEZ Blues
PSN Gamer Tag: jeblues
Twitter Username: Ian_Lennard
Steam Tag: JEBlues
Milo_Myage wrote:
walcalr01 wrote:
I got another tale to tell but it didn't really get to me till I got home yesterday. HMV open at 11am on sunday yet the tills don't open until 12....why??

I just see this cue of 15 or so people at the till and they have to wait an hour to buy their stuff.

Its Sunday trading laws. If your shop is over a certain size then the tills can only be open for so many hours. If you don't like it go shopping on one of the other 6 days of the week.

Sunday is the only day I get to go to a real shop due to the fact that hardly any of them advertise there opening times and they seem to be opening later and later, when I go into a shop and they say that the tills aren't open I just leave my shopping and go, it happened in tesco's just last week a load of us had been allowed to load the belt up then told sorry we cant serve you till 10:30, so me and a few others just said sod it and went. I wonder how long it took them to clear the checkouts down and btw that store opening times is 10:00 till 16:00

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 pm 

Highscores: 5
Xbox Gamer Tag: mannymann44
PSN Gamer Tag: mannny44
Twitter Username: mannymann
What kinda backwards bullshit do you run in England. In Scotland when the shops open the tills open, what's the point in opening early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: bwortang
PSN Gamer Tag: bwortang
Twitter Username: bwortang
Steam Tag: bwortang
I thought it would be an exceptional idea to purchase a 6' by 4' pool table for the room upstairs, external measurements is more like 7' by 5' which makes it far too big. damn you to hell Ebay/me.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:41 am 

PSN Gamer Tag: walcalr01
Twitter Username: walcalr01
Steam Tag: walcalr01
I almost wanted to do this to a friend of mine while we was on a bus as he hasn't watched the original Star Wars trilogy or The Lost Boys (possibly one of the best vampire films of all time!) yet he knows about most of the current films out today. I was completely stumped.

My gaming youtube check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/walcalr01/videos

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:10 am 

Playing COD Blops 2 for the first time with LILBIGWRETRO and "friends" so much abuse i muted them all and the messages i got through PSN were just plain dire and offensive from the pre pubescent teens...... they all give call of duty such a bad name :roll:

Battlefield is soo much better --@

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm 

WRETRO wrote:
Playing COD Blops 2 for the first time with LILBIGWRETRO and "friends" so much abuse i muted them all and the messages i got through PSN were just plain dire and offensive from the pre pubescent teens...... they all give call of duty such a bad name :roll:

I agree Black Ops 2 got too many noisy and annoying players (not sure if its mind games but it ticks me off still).

Only 2 times I encountered a noisy player in Battlefield where his kinect kept picking up gunfire from his telly. Other than that its all quiet, unless I play with a friend.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 pm 

walcalr01 wrote:
WRETRO wrote:

I agree Black Ops 2 got too many noisy and annoying players (not sure if its mind games but it ticks me off still).

Only 2 times I encountered a noisy player in Battlefield where his kinect kept picking up gunfire from his telly. Other than that its all quiet, unless I play with a friend.

I am realising that in COD it's a rude crude game. |_() --@ |_() --@

And in BF3 it's a more calm and collected way of KILLING YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS! :twisted: --@ :twisted: --@

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 pm 

WRETRO wrote:
walcalr01 wrote:
WRETRO wrote:

I am realising that in COD it's a rude crude game. |_() --@ |_() --@

And in BF3 it's a more calm and collected way of KILLING YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS! :twisted: --@ :twisted: --@

I definitely agree that BF3 is a lot more calmer as you can plan a bit in your attack. Only thing I hate is the snipers on impossible parts of the level like a construction site or cranes with no ladders yet they up there.

With COD I'm almost at my wits end thinking where people can ambush me from so it leaves me stressed as heck by the end and I have to take a 10-15 min break to calm down from dying so many times. That plus a good game depends on if the connection is consistant. If I were to go back to it I think it would probably give me a migraine. With all the championships and constant dlc, for me its becoming a bit overrated and boring.

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:10 am 

Trials Hd |_() :lol:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Things that make you go AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: JEZ Blues
PSN Gamer Tag: jeblues
Twitter Username: Ian_Lennard
Steam Tag: JEBlues
Companies that insist on calling you back piss me off when they don't phone when they say they will. I have calls into both my mobile network provider and sky and I am still waiting 6 hours after the time they said they would contact me

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next