Podcast     Twitter     Facebook     Xbox 360 Deals     Playstation Deals     Nintendo Deals     PC & Mobile Deals     All Latest Deals 

Last visit was: It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Fuck you Carphone Shithouse!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:07 pm 

Highscores: 3
Xbox Gamer Tag: Frugal Daz
PSN Gamer Tag: BigSin1977
Twitter Username: FrugalDaz
Steam Tag: Frugal Daz
Game Center Tag: Frugal Daz
I used to use these jokers years ago until they fucked up. I changed to dealing with O2 direct and had no problems at all. But then when I wanted a new iPhone 5 I went back to CPW as they were the only people that had them in stock at the time. After all, I'm a second chance kinda guy :-D But straight away I had a problem. They stated next day delivery, but it turned up 5 days late! But hey ho, at least it finally got there.

I got the new handset and took our insurance. I paid for the handset using one debit card, then had the direct debit signed up on another account for the monthly bill payments and insurance.

Along the way there was a mix up with the accounts and as a result they were unable to collect one payment as they tried to take it from an account I no longer use. I was never notified of this, no letter, no call..fuck all! I only noticed the error whilst looking through the account I was expecting the payment to be taken from, realising that they had not collected.

So I called up straight away, saying that I wanted to make the missed payment. They then told me they had cancelled the cover without notice and were well within their rights to do so according to the t&cs. I honesty couldn't believe what I was hearing, all for one missed payment that they couldn't even have the decency to contact me about. To add insult to injury, the person at the call center was a right arrogant fuckwit that just didn't give a toss, it was so bad it was almost laughable and I wished I had recorded it.

They said they would open a complaint for me and that was it.

I just got a smug letter bashing on about T&Cs and how once again they were within their right to cancel the cover. No hint of an apology for their dire service, but instead saying that if I made the payment owed, they would consider reinstating my policy.

The letter was the final straw, so I am cancelling my contract and my wifes and will never use the idots again!

Offline Profile E-mail Personal album  

Post subject: Re: Fuck you Carphone Shithouse!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Wobler
PSN Gamer Tag: Wobler
Twitter Username: Wobler_
At the min im just fucked off with my shit galaxy s2 an the shit load of problems im having with it i.e 3g cutting off 3 times an i haven't rung to get it fixed again because im completely fed up.
My contract is up in October an i will be going back to using a cheap pay as you go because im fed up with these fancy things that cost a fuckin fortune a month!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:03 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: frugalnory
PSN Gamer Tag: nory316
Twitter Username: nory1884
Steam Tag: frugalnory
Game Center Tag: frugalnory
Have you updated the version of android it's running?

Offline Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:35 pm 

Xbox Gamer Tag: Wobler
PSN Gamer Tag: Wobler
Twitter Username: Wobler_
No, but the problem I'm having is my phone being fucked in general. If I turn it off I can't turn it back on without having to stick it on my charger to turn it on again.

Offline Profile E-mail